System Firmware 2.10 (January 2023)
The first update of 2023, this one mostly with under-the-hood improvements, and even more support for upcoming features.
Here’s what’s coming in 2.10:
- Added support for UL985 Standard for Safety Household Fire Warning System Units:
- Power Outage and Power Restored notifications will now be sent 60 seconds after the actual event
- The system will now display a "Base Station batteries are not charging" if it detects an issue with either the circuit or the batteries
- Fixed an issue where the Base Station may not properly clear “Device Not Responding” errors after a component has successfully checked in again
- Stability and performance improvements
- Laying groundwork to support upcoming features
Trouble Signal and Trouble Light
- The Trouble Signal will now sound when there is an issue with your system that needs to be resolved. You will also see a flashing yellow light on your Base Station. Follow the steps on this Help Center Article to resolve.
Changes to Power Outage and Power Indicators
- The back of the Base Station will show a constant blue light as long as the Power Adapter is supplying power. It will turn off when there is a Power Outage.
- There is also now a 60 second delay after power is cut off, before the warning appears on the Keypad, and the notification is sent to your phone.