Using Your System
Account & Billing
Wednesday, November 23rd, 2022 5:59 PM
Howdy able to log in by desk top computer but not by cell phone.
10 months ago
1 year ago
Thanks for checking in. To resolve your issue, we do need a bit more info. What device are you using, and do you know the version of the operating system? It would also be useful to know the version of the SimpliSafe app currently on your device.
There is an ongoing known issue that affects users on iOS. It might help to update to the latest version, if there's a new one available for you.
1. Log into you SimpliSafe Account from a computer.
2. Click on Manage Account in the top right corner.
3. Click on Manage Multi-factor Authentication under the Multi-factor Authentication section.
4. Delete Biometric login method.
5. Click Add new login method
6. Set login method to SMS and Enter Phone number.
I'm posting this to most forums because most of us will just google the answer and find one of these chats. Hopefully someone finds this useful :D