System Firmware 2.3 (August 2021)
We've got another one rolling out to all users soon. You'll notice from the smaller bump in version number, it's a smaller update this time, mostly for further refinements to WiFi connectivity. Of course, we still recommend installing to keep your system in good shape!
If you've never updated before, you can refer to our Help Center article here to get started.
Here's what's coming in Update 2.3:
- Added support for Wireless Outdoor Security Camera!
- You can now connect to an unencrypted WiFi connection, if you wish (might help for troubleshooting!)
- WiFi security enhancements
- When current firmware version needs to be updated to support new hardware, you'll get a warning only during Pairing Mode
- Various connectivity performance improvements