Simplisafe Community Online Webinars
The new community platform is continuing to "gain steam" with more topics and greater participation by customers and SS alike. Time to step it up a notch and offer scheduled online webinars. The topics are almost endless, and some have already been brought up here in the community. Here are a few to get the ball rolling:
1. Simplisafe integration with 3rd party systems: Objectives, Benefits, Obstacles (how to overcome them) and Risks (How to mitigate them).
2. Signage for your property: Simplisafe specific, pros and cons and benefits of generic messaging
3. Road Map product development: What is it, what to add and prioritize
4. Meet the brains and inspiration of the Simplisafe Teams: Separate sessions of Prod Dev, marketing, support etc Allow customers to ask questions
5. Leveraging technology, human and financial resources to improve the customer and SS associate experience
Again, there are many others but what do you think? Please add your suggestions and thoughts here in this thread, customers and SS associates alike!
1 year ago
Webinars would be great, but SS needs to do something about people finding the forums. I think 95% of their customer base is unaware of their existence. To get here you have to click Support on the main web site home page, then Contact US, then there is a link there to get to the forums. Its pretty well obfuscated, and thus hard to get here. The forums should have a clearly labeled link right on the main Support page, like most companies would have. Without making this change and getting more people on board with the forums, I think any webinar will likely have an audience of 2 or 3 people.
1 year ago
To be blunt, I think 90% of what's listed above is fluff that I don't care about at all. There are far far FAR too many legitimate requests that have been around for years that need to be worked on before anyone at SimpliSafe spends so much as a minute on anything in that list. As Davey mentioned elsewhere, they don't have time to literally give us a paragraph or two once a quarter to tell us what's being worked on so I don't want to see any effort on this stuff.