Changes To Self Monitoring Functionality?
Previously this page:
Listed the following as benefits of the self-monitoring plan:
- Live video feed of your cameras from the SimpliSafe app
- System timeline showing up to 7 days of history in the app
- Control your system from your phone with the SimpliSafe App
- View and change system and device settings
- Lock and unlock Smart Lock via app
At some point in the past (not sure when) the page above now only lists the following benefits:
Live video feed of your cameras from the SimpliSafe App
Remotely arm/disarm your system with the SimpliSafe App
Does this mean people who self monitor can no longer change settings from the mobile app? Or control their smart lock? If self monitoring allows people to continue to do the full list above please update the page to reflect this. Thanks!