If you move, change your network credentials, or get a new ISP, you will need to connect your cameras to the new network. To do so:
- Log into the SimpliSafe App on your smartphone.
- Click on the Main Menu, then Settings, then Camera Settings.
- Click on a camera, scroll to the bottom of the settings, and click Remove.
- Hold the button on the top of the camera for 10 seconds.
- Once released, the camera will reboot and start up in installation mode. The camera will flash white and announce when it is ready for setup.
- In the SimpliSafe app, click the Main Menu and select Cameras.
- Click Add New Camera and follow the steps in the app to install the camera back onto your account with the new WiFi credentials.
- Repeat Steps 3—6 for all cameras.