Some new user feedback
I am a new user here. Just went through setup of my new system and about 15 sensors. It was pretty good! I am thoroughly impressed! Great work.
generally product is well designed. Here is some minor polish feedback
1. my base lost wifi as part of the setup. I actually didnt know. I saw software update fail but thats it. I said skip and did the rest of the setup successfully without even realizing i didnt have wifi. It is pretty hard in the app to see the wifi status. I called customer service because i was having a problem with connecting new gen2 motion sensor. It turned out wifi was the eoot cause. The base needed a software update.
2. Location Profile > System Security is too buried. I am still having hardtime remembering where my pins are. I think this menu deserves to be top level
3. Its pretty hard to find and manage all devices. I would expect this to be also toplevel action. I would expect to see status from some devices on home screen.
4. Something about your app icon just doesnt vibe with me. Maybe color scheme of orange/black. I recommend looking into it.
5. customer support was awesome! No nonsense and really helped in minutes.
6. yea i know you are working on it but please +1 for multi-user from me :)
7. please add feedback button in the app. This community forum is pretty hard to find
8. Do you have a referral program? There should be refer a friend button in the app