iOS app bug
In the SimpliSafe app on iOS, under Menu > Alerts & Notifications > Push Notifications, I have General Activity set to Off/Disabled. So I don't get any push notification when I arm or disarm the system, as expected. However, the app still show the red badge numbers (on the top right corner of the app icon).
This can be reproduce as follow:
1. Under Menu > Alerts & Notifications > Push Notifications, set General Activity to Off/Disabled
2. Observe that there is no badge number on the app icon
3. Either arm or disarm the system
4. Observe there is no push notification
5. Observe that is now a badge number showing "1" on the app icon
I feel that this a bug as there should be no badge number for things I do not want to be notified about.