Tools required: Phillips head screwdriver
Step 1: Remove the old 2G wireless module
- Remove the 3 screws attaching the wireless module to the Base Station (image A) and pull the module out of its slot.
- Unplug the brown connector from the module. (image B)
Step 2: Replace with the new 4G wireless module
- Plug the brown connector from the Base Station into the beige outlet on the right side of your new module. (image C)
- Insert the module back into the slot on the Base Station.
- Screw the module into the Base Station. (image D)
- Slide the Base Station cone back on and rotate clockwise until it snaps in place.
- Replace the Base Station battery and reinsert the power cable.
- Your system should connect to the new 4G network in 1-2 minutes.
Step 3: Test
- Press Menu on your Keypad and enter your master PIN
- Scroll down and select Test Mode, prompting your system to send a test signal that you can see in your account online.
If these steps don't solve your issue, please give our customer support team a call and we’ll help diagnose and solve your problem.