If you've purchased a SimpliSafe Smart Lock for an existing security system, you'll need to make sure the system has the latest firmware by following the instructions below. If you've purchased a system at the same time as your Smart Lock, we'll make sure your system is up-to-date before we send it out.
CONNECT SIMPLISAFE TO WI-FI
Wi-Fi automatically updates your SimpliSafe with the latest software, which you'll need to add the lock. After setup is complete, feel free to disconnect from Wi-Fi again.
- Press 'Menu' on your Keypad
- Navigate to 'System Settings'
- Navigate to 'Wi-Fi'
- Choose your Wi-Fi network
- Enter your Wi-Fi password
- Wait for the success message.
Wi-Fi should now be connected.
- Check your Keypad for updates.
If none pop up in the next few
hours, call us at 800-297-1605.
Don't have Wi-Fi? Call us at 800-297-1605