This article is about the Original SimpliSafe system. If you purchased a new system in 2018 or later, you likely have the All-New SimpliSafe. Click here to view this article for the All-New SimpliSafe system. If you're not certain which system you have, you can tell the difference here.
You can remove sensors from your system through the keypad or, for customers with Interactive Monitoring, the online account.
- For customers with Interactive Monitoring plan, you can log in to your online account and navigate to the “Devices” heading under “Settings”.
- Locate the sensor you would like to remove and select the X on the far right of the row.
- Press Save Changes to confirm the change. The Base Station will announce “Your Settings Have Been Synchronized” to confirm the changes were saved.
- For customers with Standard Monitoring or no monitoring, you can use your keypad to remove sensors.
- Press Menu and enter your Master PIN.
- Press the #4 and the Keypad will display 4) Remove Component, press the Away key to enter.
- Using the Off and Home keys cycle to the device you are removing, press the Away key to select the device and again to confirm. The Keypad will display that the device has been removed.