During setup, the mobile app will ask you to scan a QR code with your camera. If you are stuck on this step, please follow these instructions.
- First, make sure that the camera is blinking white and the shutter is open.
- If it is not, make sure the camera is plugged in. Then try holding the button on top of the camera for 15 seconds to reset the camera.
- Next, make sure that the smartphone or tablet is showing the QR code in its entirety and that the phone brightness is set high enough to fully illuminate the QR code.
- Phone brightness can be adjusted in your phone’s settings menu, but the app tries to set it to maximum brightness for this screen by default.
- If it continues not to read the code, make sure that the camera and phone are around a foot apart and both resting, upright, on a flat surface, facing each other.
- If the code will not scan, try slowly moving the phone closer and then further away from the camera. This may take up to a few minutes before it scans.
- If it continues to not read the QR code, please contact customer support.