There are two main reasons that a camera may lose WiFi connection. It may be installed too far from your WiFi router, or it may not have sufficient bandwidth on your WiFi.
- Move the camera (unplugging and plugging in again closer if necessary) so it’s right next to the internet router
- If after rebooting the Camera works in this position, there may have been too great a distance between the devices and you will need to install the camera closer to your internet router
- You can also purchase a WiFi extender to extend the range of your WiFi
- If the camera still does not connect when it is right next to your router, you may be experiencing WiFi connectivity issues; in this case, you can try:
- Disconnecting other devices from your network
- Talking to your Internet provider about upgrading your bandwidth
- Please contact our customer support for help in diagnosing this issue and confirming the cause.