You can change your payment method or billing address using your web browser, mobile app, or by calling in to our support team at 1-800-301-3759.
If you’re using a web browser:
- Log in to your account on SimpliSafe.com.
- On the left side of the screen, click on the “Monitoring” tab for the location you wish to edit. Note: if your browser window is not taking up the full width of your screen, you may need to click the “<hamburger menu icon>” image in the top left corner to expand the navigation menu. Users with multiple locations will also need to select the location for which they would like to edit their billing information as well.
- In the upper right portion of the screen, inside the blue bar that spans the width of the screen, click “edit” beneath your current Credit Card information.
- Edit your existing credit card information using the “edit” button beside your current payment method, or click “Add a new Credit Card” to change to a new card.
If you’re using a mobile device:
- Log in to your account in the SimpliSafe App.
- Click on the <hamburger menu> icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Settings” menu option.
- Click on “Location Profile” for the property whose billing information you’d like to edit.
- Click on the “Plan Type” field.
- Edit your existing payment method or add a new credit card using the “Add New Credit Card” button at the bottom of the screen.