If you’re using a web browser:
- Log in to your account on SimpliSafe.com and navigate to the Monitoring section (or click here)
- In the upper right portion of the screen, inside the blue bar that spans the width of the screen, click “edit” beneath your current Credit Card information.
- Edit your existing credit card information using the “edit” button beside your current payment method, or click “Add a new Credit Card” to change to a new card.
If you’re using a mobile device:
- Log in to your account in the SimpliSafe App.
- Click on the ☰ icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Settings” menu option.
- Click on “Plan + Billing” for the property whose billing information you’d like to edit.
- Edit your existing payment method or add a new credit card using the “Add New Credit Card” button at the bottom of the screen.
Please Note: We will no longer be able to accept and process pre-paid cards. If you are paying with a pre-paid card, please follow the instructions above to change your method of payment using your web browser, SimpliSafe mobile app, or by calling in to our support team at 1-800-301-3759.