Please Note: As of April 17th, 2021, VISA will no longer allow customers to pay for their monitoring service with a reloadable Visa card.
So that there is no interruption in your monitoring service, if you are currently using a reloadable Visa card as your form of payment, please update your payment method and/or billing address before this time. You can do so using your web browser, SimpliSafe mobile app, or by calling in to our support team at 1-800-301-3759.
If you’re using a web browser:
- Log in to your account on SimpliSafe.com and navigate to the Monitoring section (or click here)
- In the upper right portion of the screen, inside the blue bar that spans the width of the screen, click “edit” beneath your current Credit Card information.
- Edit your existing credit card information using the “edit” button beside your current payment method, or click “Add a new Credit Card” to change to a new card.
If you’re using a mobile device:
- Log in to your account in the SimpliSafe App.
- Click on the ☰ icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Settings” menu option.
- Click on “Plan + Billing” for the property whose billing information you’d like to edit.
- Edit your existing payment method or add a new credit card using the “Add New Credit Card” button at the bottom of the screen.