New Changes Coming to the Community and Help Center
As part of our ongoing commitment to providing best-in-class support, the CX Digital team is excited to share that soon, we will be launching a brand new Help Center! On top of a new design and some significant improvements, we’ll also be merging the Help Center with this Community, providing you with a more cohesive experience in getting the knowledge and assistance that you need.
A New Help Center Experience
Here are some highlights for what you can expect for our launch:
- A new look and feel, to match our brand refresh
- Interactive step-by-step guides for installation and troubleshooting
- Popular and Trending sections, so that users can see what others are asking about
- Smarter search, with filtering, to enable customers to find the right articles more efficiently
- Easy access to our Live Chat Support team, so we can continue troubleshooting from where you left off
Our Community: What to Expect
Our team does not expect an extended downtime when accessing the Community when we launch on Tuesday 10/11/2022. But one change you might notice is that you’ll be able to find the Community right from the Help Center homepage, under the same address:
Logging into the Community should be as normal, with the same username and password. And of course, your existing content and profiles will be preserved, with a slightly different structure so it’s easier for you to find the right posts - and where to put new ones!
This brand new Help Center and Community experience will launch on Tuesday, 10/11/2022. Our team can’t wait for you to explore.