Camera disconnected means that your camera is not receiving your app’s commands. This most commonly occurs because:
- The camera has been unplugged from power
- The internet router has been unplugged from power
- The camera’s wifi network name or password has changed
- Your internet service provider may be experiencing an outage
To address this issue:
- Ensure that your camera and router are plugged in.
- Ensure that your camera has appropriate WiFi credentials.
- Contact your internet service provider to check their status.