In the Location Profile section of the SimpliSafe mobile app, you can view and update your protected property information, including address, monitoring contacts, PINs, and Safeword. It's important to keep your Location Profile up to date so we know who to reach and where to send help if needed.
To access Location Profile features:
- Open the SimpliSafe mobile app
- Open the main menu ≡
- Choose Location Profile
- Tap the line with the information you would like to change
- Tap Save in the upper right corner of the screen to save any changes made
What can I change in the Location Profile?
- Property Name
- A nickname for your property, like “Home” or “Commonwealth Ave”
- The street address of your protected property where emergency services will be dispatched in the event of an alarm*
- Adults/Children at Location
- Allows emergency responders to be aware of who lives at a property in the event of an alarm*
- Additional Information
- Any other information you would like emergency services to have in the event of an alarm, such as pets on the property, how to find your apartment in the building, etc.
- Primary/Secondary Contacts
- Who will be contacted by our monitoring service in the event of an alarm—you can learn more about monitoring contacts here
- View or change your Safeword and PINs associated with your system—learn more about Safeword and PINs here
*Emergency dispatch available with select monitoring plans