Some Android users may receive the following error message in the SimpliSafe mobile app: "Oops! Something went wrong. This could be a configuration in a system or a service outage. We track these errors automatically, but if the problem persists feel free to contact us. Please try again.”
How To Allow Cookies
- Open you default internet browser app.
- Access the browser app settings by hitting the 3 dots.
- Select “Settings.”
- Depending on your browser:
- On Google Chrome or Brave, select “Site Settings.”
- On Mozilla Firefox, select “Privacy.”
- On Microsoft Edge, select “Site Permissions"
- On Samsung Internet, “Sites and Downloads” and then “Site Permissions”
- Select Cookies and then set to “Allowed” (or “Enabled”)
- Try logging in to the SimpliSafe mobile app again.
- If this does not work, repeat the steps on another browser.