Does your Keypad look like the one pictured to the left? Then you're in the right place! You've got the Original SimpliSafe system. If you purchased a new system in 2018 or later, you likely have the Gen 3 SimpliSafe. Click here for the article for the Gen 3 SimpliSafe. If you're not certain which system you have, you can tell the difference here.
THROUGH ONLINE ACCOUNT:
1. Go to simplisafe.com and log in to your account.
4. Click View next to the PIN you would like to edit.
5. Type in the new PIN and click anywhere on the screen to prompt the Save button at the bottom.
6. Click Save to send the new settings to the Base Station
THROUGH THE KEYPAD:
- Press Menu, and enter your Master PIN.
- Press the number 1 on your Keypad and press the blue away button to confirm your selection.
- Enter your new PIN when prompted and press the blue away button to save your changes.
- Re-enter your new PIN and press the blue away button to confirm.
- Press Menu to return to the home screen.
*NOTE: If you want to add, remove, or modify any of your secondary PINs you will need to use your Master Keychain Remote to access the Easy Setup Wizard**, or login to your account at SimpliSafe.com to apply these changes.
**IMPORTANT UPDATE: With Adobe Flash discontinued, we are no longer able to update keychains as the remote’s software is no longer operational. However, the remote will still work to arm and disarm your system, as well as trigger the panic button. You can also contact customer support to upgrade to our new SimpliSafe system that does not require use of the Keychain Remote USB.