If you are experiencing WiFi issues with your All-New Simplisafe system, there are a few things you can try doing in order to correct this:
- Confirm that your router is broadcasting your network on a 2.4 GHz signal, not 5GHz.
- Make sure that your SSID and/or Password have not recently changed. If they have, you'll need to re-enter your password on your keypad.
- There is currently a 32 character limit on both WiFi network name and password
- Try power cycling your base station and attempting to reconnect.
- Reset your WiFi Router.
- Try bringing your Base Station close to your router as you attempt to connect it to your WiFi network.
If these steps don't solve your issue, please give our customer support team a call and we’ll help diagnose and solve your problem.