This article is about the All-New SimpliSafe system. If you purchased a system in 2017 or earlier, you have the Original SimpliSafe. If you're not certain which system you have, you can tell the difference here.
If you are experiencing WiFi issues with your All-New SimpliSafe system, there are a few things you can try doing in order to correct this:
- Confirm that your router is broadcasting your network on a 2.4 GHz signal, not 5GHz.
- Make sure that your SSID (name of your wireless network) and/or Password have not recently changed. If they have, you'll need to re-enter your password on your keypad.
- ▫ There is currently a 32 character limit on both WiFi network name and password.
- Make sure your SSID is not hidden. If it is, go to your network settings for your WiFi Router and allow the network to be discoverable.
- Try power cycling your base station and attempting to reconnect.
- Reset your WiFi Router.
- Try bringing your Base Station close to your router as you attempt to connect it to your WiFi network.
If these steps don't solve your issue, please give our customer support team a call and we’ll help diagnose and solve your problem.