If your camera is currently connected to WiFi:
- From the app’s home screen, click the three horizontal lines on the top left to pull out the side menu.
- Click Cameras to pull out the camera page.
- Click the gear icon at the top right of the screen to bring up your currently installed cameras.
- Select the camera you would like to update and that camera’s settings will slide on screen.
- Click WiFi Network and it will ask you for the name of the new WiFi network you would like to choose. Continue to follow the onscreen directions to finish changing the network.
If your camera is not currently connected to WiFi:
If your camera has a blinking white light when plugged in, you can install it normally. If not, you may need to reset your camera. You can do this by holding down the button on top of your camera for 10 seconds. You can then follow the normal installation instructions.